What is Data Ownership?
Data governance expert and trainer Nicola Askham provides her expert insight into the frequently misunderstood concept of Data Ownership.
As well as tackling the most common areas of confusion that surround the topic, Nicola explains the most important aspects of implementing a Data Governance initiative and highlights the key role of the Data Owner in an organisation’s framework.
“No one person in an organisation can understand everything about the data and manage it accordingly. So, we need to get business users involved. Have a small number of people – maybe between 15 and 20 – who own all the data in your organisation, and they’re going to be accountable for the quality of that data.”
Find out more about implementing a Data Governance initiative by reading her full article on LinkedIn.
- Insterested in Data? Meet Data scientist Marisa Murton
- Get to know some of our other experts that have been showcased
- Find out why people are inspired by Bryan Falchuk’s mix of insurance experience and personal development
- Do you have a data challenge? Find out how a Road Test with our experts could help.
- Read what clients say about the value they get from our consultants’ advice
Are you missing expertise within your organisation? Find out how Camelot can amplify your greatness.