Navigating uncharted waters
The (virtual) Big Round Table event is your chance to participate with industry leaders and collaboratively explore the future of insurance.
“The future of Insurance – Navigating uncharted waters” – see breakdown below
Date: 5th May 2021 | Time: 4 – 5:30pm (UK time) | Online
Engage with Insurers, Brokers, MGA’s and more on a relevant topic and…
- Be part of the conversation and find out what 100’s of ex and current C-suite insurance leaders think.
- Discuss challenges faced and network with C-suite leaders who’ve already done it or are doing it now!
- Work together with top insurers, solution providers and the amazing power of The Camelot Network.
- Learn from and engage with some top industry expert guest speakers.
This events’ theme:
“The future of insurance: Navigating uncharted waters?”
With the increasing pressures for transformational change across the insurance spectrum, it is becoming even more important to be agile as a business and proactively respond to these new business opportunities as they arise.
What’s got you this far, might not get you to where you want to be….
The drivers for change include:
New technologies, changing customer expectations, digital disruption, new entrants emerging as disrupting competition, regulatory pressures and new distribution models, such as embedded insurance and ecosystem plays.
Some of the key questions being debated by our panel of experts:
- What are the new pressures for change? (…and how best to respond to them)
- What have we really learnt in the last year?
- What new business opportunities are there?
- Are we more “human” now, driven more by ESG related values?
- What will be the role of the office in the future?
So how do you best prepare for this increasing level of uncertainty and what are the best strategies to secure your continued business success?
Join us at the Camelot Big Round Table, to both learn from leading experts and also to actively collaborate on practical solutions to these challenges with fellow industry leaders.
So that you can best navigate these very much uncharted waters and achieve your desired business goals – today and in the increasingly uncertain future.