The Big Round Table – the Future of Customer Driven Insurance (Online event)
Excellent event, thank you everyone!!
The (virtual) Big Round Table event is your chance to delve in and collaboratively explore the future of insurance.
Date: 2nd March 2021, Time: 4 – 5:30pm UK
Insurers, Brokers and MGA’s –
- Be part of the conversation and find out what 100’s of ex and current C-suite insurance leaders think.
- Discuss challenges faced and network with C-suite leaders who’ve already done it or are doing it now!
- Work together with top insurers, solution providers and the amazing power of The Camelot Network.
- Learn from and engage with some top industry expert guest speakers.
Solution Providers – Have your chance to meet around 50-100 insurers in 1 space. Learn directly from them – What do they really want? What challenges do they face ?
This events theme:
“The Future of Customer Driven Insurance – What if the customer was in the room with you ?”
Insurance from a true customer perspective. Why is this increasingly becoming an imperative for the industry as a whole? We will explore the benefits of becoming more customer centric and what this means in terms of product, experience, technology etc., and how to create the framework for doing it. What does “letting the customer into the room” really mean when designing and driving transformational change in insurance? – from the products offered, how they are offered, the overall customer experience and the resulting outcomes for customers.
Topics being unpacked:
- Emerging customer driven themes that are driving this shift in mindset
- The business benefits of true customer focus – with insights on how to overcome the challenges to this way of thinking
- How will having a customer centric perspective move the dial of insurance?
- How to engage the Customer – with examples of successful innovative customer driven change
- Tangible steps to turn digital disruption into positive business opportunities for growth
- …and more!
(Members of The Camelot Network, please register here!)
(Corporate Partners of The Camelot Network, please register here!)