Data Governance on a ‘shoestring’ budget? Yes, it’s possible
While Data Governance, and the information that can be garnered from it, is so valuable for making decisions about the future of your business, it’s directly conflicting with the current budget cuts – but we can’t cut our Data Governance alongside it.
Nicola Askham breaks down the 3 minimum essentials of data governance to focus on to ensure your limited time or budget is spent effectively to:
- Ensure you have good enough data to make business decisions
- That what you do achieves cost reductions and improved efficiency within your business
- Tips on where to start, so that if your resources are limited, you can focus on what matters.
Find out the essential steps & link to her free high-level checklist by reading her full article on LinkedIn.
- Find our why clients like Marisa Murton’s approach to Data Science
- Do you have a data challenge? Find out how a Road Test with our experts could help.
Are you missing expertise within your organisation? Find out how Camelot can amplify your greatness.