Pull up a virtual chair at the Big Round Table to collaborate on the future of embedded insurance:
1st July, 4 – 5:30pm (UK time), Online
Embedded Insurance is the ability to port what you do into someone else’s customer journey – but does the insurance world really know what it is, and how best to use it?
Key topics of discussion
- What is Embedded Insurance and how does it work?
- Why could it be worth $3 Trillion in 10 years time – for whom?
- What example use cases and case studies demonstrate the opportunity?
- What’s the best way of creating an effective strategy in this exciting new space?
Embedded Insurance, part of a broader movement towards Embedded Finance, is
- about getting more affordable, relevant and personalised insurance to people when and where they need it most.
- enabled by abstracting insurance functionality into technology so that many more third-party organisations and developers can seamlessly incorporate attractive risk mitigation solutions into their customer journeys.
This is a trend that will impact all players – Insurers, Reinsurers, MGAs, Brokers and Insurtechs.
To find out more about embedded insurance prior to our event, read Simon’s extensive report here.
The Big Round Table, 1st JulyRegister below to sign up for this event:
*By registering for this event, you agree to hear about all future events from The Camelot Network.
The Camelot Network Offices, 2 Adelaide Street, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL3 5BH